If you’re a Gen-Xer, there’s a chance you might have had a favorite TV show back in the early ’80s, Friday nights on NBC: Knight Rider. Sort of Dukes of Hazzard meets “the future” with David Hasselhoff as a renegade crime fighter…. and a TALKING CAR!
Wow! A car that talks! Something as ubiquitous as a car that responds to voice commands with usable information? Some machinery that nearly all adults interact with daily can understand what we say and respond accordingly? Only in Hollywood or a James Bond film would we ever hope for such within our reach. Right?
>>> Impress your friends: share this on Twitter! <<<
Do you remember Knight Rider? Do you have another example of digital ancestry like KITT? What are your thoughts on David Hasselhoff? Let us hear from you in the comments!
- Please Let This Apple Rumor Be True: (ReadWriteWeb)
- A Snapshot in Time: The Kodak Disc Camera (rsmithing.com)
- Knight Rider (Words From The Heretic)
- Siri KITT icon (fediaFedia)
- Siri: the KITT of mobile phones (sremy.wordpress.com)
- KITT, I Need You, Buddy (connectingbusiness.com)
- iAncestor – the Dukane Audio-Visual Monster (Flickr)