A view of some well-traveled old souls from the local antique mall. When people carried their bags, dressed for travel, and wore hats. Shot via iPhone using Hipstamatic with Blanko film & John S. Lens.
Have you ever owned this style of suitcase? Do you have memories of your parents or grandparents having such? Ever find anything cool at an antique mall (and if so, what)? Let us hear from you in the comments!
- Old Train Station Luggage (Brooke’s Photos)
- Suitcase Inspector (briancoatney.com)
- Summer Travel: 10 Chic Suitcases (fabsugar.com)
- 8 Awesome Ways to Repurpose Vintage Suitcases (greenupgrader.com)
- Vintage (Looking) Luggage from Samsonite (fabsugar.com)
- Digital Ancestry: an iPad Forerunner (rsmithing.com)