I saw this guy hanging out one morning from the inside of a glass door (hanging out, ha!) and snapped a few quick images using a Photojojo macro lens and Hipstamatic app via iPhone. With a slightly different angle, I then featured this fellow in a montage: Mr. Waspy McFlowerstein.
What do you think? Ever experimented with macro photography? What do you think of wasps? What would you name this guy? Let us hear from you in the comments!
- National Moth Week – Single Image Sundays (rsmithing.com)
- Wasp Wars (mereinkling.wordpress.com)
- Olloclip Tutorial – Creating A Stunning Macro Flower Image, Using An Olloclip (theappwhisperer.com)
- Take Magazine-Style iPhone Photos With ‘W’ Mag’s New Hipstamatic Lens Pack (mashable.com)
- Old School Macro Photography (therousedbear.wordpress.com)