Exploring Instagram for what matches your tastes requires effort, but it’s worth it.
I’ve found some compelling art through Instagram, but it takes an effort to seek it out. I always peruse the galleries of those who like my stuff, and see what else they like, or other sites they’re on, for example. And commenting or interacting with originality also goes a long way. I also freely follow folks but will quickly unfollow if their images don’t hold my interest. So, as in the example of exploring selective hashtags: the reward is there, but you get out of it what you put in.
What do you think? Are you on Instagram? What tips would you suggest for a rewarding experience there? Let us hear from you in the comments.
- New To Instagram? Top Tips For Newbies (makeuseof.com)
- Starting Out with Instagram (aliciaroberts31.wordpress.com)
- Designing Instagram’s Logo (Instagram’s Blog)
- Pinterest for Instagram Images (rsmithing.com)
- This Instagram Photo Got Two People Arrested (huffingtonpost.com)