Here are some websites I’ve discovered via other websites, with excellent shareable content …
I’m a regular consumer of and contributor to Pinterest and StumbleUpon. StumbleUpon’s mission, of course, is to deliver the best of the web based on personal tastes, and I happen to use Pinterest in a way that leads me to other sites with similar content — i.e., compelling visual art and photography.
I’ve arrived at many destinations just by clicking through to the original sources of things I find interesting:
The more this happens with the same sites, the more I seek them out specifically. I now frequently rebroadcast content from these portals on my Twitter stream, or mention them here — in addition to simply enjoying what they have to offer.
If you’re a fan of my stuff (chances are that’s the case since you’ve read this far), definitely have a look at these others – you just might find a new favorite.
7 websites with highly tweetable content
What do you think? What are some new-to-you websites you have enjoyed lately? Do you click through images or writing you like to other sources and find interesting destinations? Let us hear from you in the comments.
- Falling for Stumbling: StumbleUpon and the Value of Unfiltered News Media (socialella.wordpress.com)
- The Inspiration of Immediacy (rsmithing.com via thesavoia)
- How to Use StumbleUpon to Draw Viral Traffic ! (semhosting.wordpress.com)
- Create a Collage of Pinteresting Things… (epiphanysearch.co.uk)
- Since Layoffs, StumbleUpon Has Been Actively Hiring, Adding Engineers (webpronews.com)
- Tips on Thursday: StumbleUpon (girl-who-reads.com)