So what if the world ends
Was it ever real to begin with?
Does anything really exist,
When it’s up to us to decide what “existence” means?
Maybe I’m plowing old ground.
Certainly, someone’s been here before.
I sure know I have.
Because I remember it from a dream.
Where did that memory come from?
An intersection of a thousand other memories.
Who’s to say we only live in the present
When the past is so alive?
Not that we can ever go back.
Onward. That is all.
Not a test, but the end?
Sure. Until next time.
Music accompaniment: Tomahawk, “Desastre Natural”
- A Crossroads (justbcauz.wordpress.com)
- Crossroads – A Poem (gretchenleary.wordpress.com)
- Metaphoric wisdom: Stripping away the gobbledygook (aestheticspace.typepad.com)
- Inertia (scottxbelcher.wordpress.com)
- Basic Principles of Hand-To-Hand Combat (rsmithing.com)
- Crossroads Evening (johnfuji.wordpress.com)
- ALL THESE WORDS ARE IN HERE – By Nontobeko Mbatha (lindalaz.wordpress.com)